Sunday, November 1, 2009

I wish !!


I want to cry;  I want to sleep
I want to rest; I want to relax !!
I want to go away from this world.....
I am upset; I am angry......
I am disappointed; I am depressed.........

I dont want to talk to anyone !!!
I dont want to go anywhere....
I dont want to live...
I want someone whom I can trust, whom I can love, who support me and who trust me.................

This world is really not the place for me..... This world is a cage.... and I am crying to breath in the sky with fresh air..... someone tell me how would it be done....

Why does all this happen ?
Life always swings between extremes of happiness and sorrows, why can't life be balanced ?
Why can't this world be a beautiful place to live ?

I wish........ (I dont know), so on so forth...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

free counters