Monday, November 30, 2009

Ohhh My Lord !!!

Ohhh My Lord !!!

What a mystery.....Sometimes you make me happy and I float in the Air; Sometims tilts me deep down into the sea of sadness and feeling of being guilty for my actions an inactions.....What exactly is this ??

Why did you give me a Heart and Mind, both seems to be going into the different directions ??
There is lot of Fire and Hunger inside me, to prove my mettle, to be recognised as an Icon, to outperform everyone whom I lookup.....
The Fire is on extreme and Hunger is just unbearable, God help me by taking out my heart which becomes very saddddd many a times......

Why did you make me so emotional to people around me ? Why did you create situations around me like that ???? Why ??

I feel as if I am trying to find my self at place where nothing exists; I don't know when and where I lost myself ??

God !! Give me some Direction......I am waiting for that, I am running out of support without which I will not reach at right place to spread the fire and fulfill my Hunger.....
I am blessed with everything which I need to to prove my mettle, to be recognised as an Icon, to outperform everyone whom I lookup..... But I am not like you because I don't have control over two "Devils" you have given me..... I need you to convert them into "Angels"

Ahhh, I am filled with lot of storm inside me, I want to put it off......how ?? I am not clear whether I am on the right track or not ???

Ohh My God, help me else I would come upto you......

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

free counters