Saturday, March 27, 2010

My Beautiful Small World

Someone said that I need to come out of the virtual cell I have created for me. But we all have created cells for us as per our own convenience. It is just a matter of suitability to each others.
Everything is subjective here, then why do I need to worry about what others think about my "Cell" ?

My father says that "Believe in God and keep going" and that's what I have been doing.

Yes the way forward seems hard but my determination would not led me down.
Unfortunately sometimes our presence is seen with lot of subjectivity and conditions, the real efforts and honest intentions are ignored. Thats what hits me the most, Why this ??

But then my soul says if you are convinced that you did your best and you acknowledge your efforts, to hell with rest of the world.
At the end of the day, Love and Passion for yourself matter the most than anyone else's for you.

Its One Life to Live, One Life to Love, Its very precious, so I care for it and thank god every day for it.

Now whether I create a cell for me or not, how does it matter ??? At the end of the day, this so called "Cell" is my beautiful small world for me.

Cheersssss..........................

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

free counters